Preparation Time: 30 Mins
McCain Smiles Stackers
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup white cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, juliennes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- Fry McCain Smiles in hot oil at 175°C for 3 minutes. Keep.
- Let's prepare for the coleslaw. Mix the cabbages, carrots, juliennes.
- Add vinegar, salt, black pepper and mix it well. Let this mixture seep in at room temperature to soften up the mixture.
- Add sugar, mayonnaise, mustard paste. Mix it and your coleslaw is ready.
- For assembly, stack it all together: Fried Smiles, then Lettuce, then Tomatoes slices, then the prepared coleslaw, Fried smiles.