Preparation Time: 20 Mins
McCain Chilli Garlic Potato Bites Manchurian
- McCain Chilli Garlic Potato Bites
- 2 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Green chilli
- 2 Tbsp Spring onion
- 2 Tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Chilly sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Cup Water
- Fry McCain CGPB in hot oil for 3 minutes at 175°C and set aside.
- Prepare the sauce:
- Heat some oil in a pan and sauté ginger, garlic and green chili in it for a while.
- Add spring onion, tomato ketchup, chilly sauce, soya sauce and vinegar followed by salt and black pepper.
- Mix cornflour and water to form a slurry and add it to the sauce.
- Mix thoroughly and put the fried veggie Nuggets into the mixture.
- Properly mix the nuggets along with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot along with cooked rice.