Preparation Time: 25 Mins
Fries Salad with McCain French Fries
- 75g 9mm McCain French Fries
- ?? cup Green Peas
- ? cup Red Pimento
- ?? cup Canned Pineapple
- ?? cup processed cheese
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno
- 1 tbsp Gherkins
- ?? cup Roasted peanuts
- ?? tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Tarter Sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour + Rice Flour (7:3)
- 1 tbsp water
- Take peas & blanch. Keep aside to cool off.
- Take diced pimentos & blanch. Keep aside to cool off.
- Dice ?? cup canned pineapple & ?? cup processed cheese, keep.
- Chop jalapenos and gherkins.
- Mix them all in a glass bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, roasted peanuts & tartar sauce. Mix well.
- Take a mixture of corn flour & water, add McCain French Fries in the mixture and coat evenly.
- Deep fry the coated McCain French Fries for 3 minutes.
- Now dice them & add to the salad.
- Mix well & Fries Salad is ready to serve.