Preparation Time: 17 Mins
Cheesy Baked Fries with McCain French Fries
- 150g 9mm Fries
- 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Cheese Flour
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- ?? th tsp Salt
- ?? tsp Oregano/Basil/Thyme
- In a bowl, mix Cheese powder, corn flour, salt, oregano, basil and thyme in oil to make a smooth batter with olive oil.
- Then add 150 gm. McCain French Fries and coat them evenly & place them on a baking tray.
- Pre heat the oven to 220°C, place fries and bake for 11 minutes, turning after every 3-4 minutes.
- Cheesy Baked Fries are ready to savour.