Terms & Conditions
In order to participate in ‘Freezer Mein McCain, Ghar Mein Karishma’ (‘Program’), You expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, please do not participate in the Program.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Give a missed call at 9983740840
- You will receive an SMS from the same number (9983740840)
- Follow the instructions in the SMS by clicking on the given link
- The link opens a WhatsApp chat window with a pre typed message ‘McCain’ and gets sent
- Send a clear selfie with McCain pack(s) in your freezer to participate
Program Details, Concept, and Participation:
- You participate in the Program by giving a missed call at 9983740840 and submitting a selfie with ‘McCain packs in the Freezer’.
- The Program is valid only in India from 9 AM to 9 PM daily, between the program period from 12/10/2022 to 30/11/2022 (hereinafter referred to as "Program Period") (Both dates inclusive). This Program is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu. The Program is open to citizens of India only.
- During the Program Period, 1 selected winner will get a chance to meet Karisma Kapoor (hereinafter referred to as "Meet & Greet").
- The Program is sponsored by McCain Foods Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Brand”), having its registered office at Ground Floor, The Crescent, Plot No 1 to 7, LSC, Lado Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110030.
- The Program is managed and conducted by 4 Minute Mile Marketing Services Private Limited, having its office at B-44, Ruia Park, J.R. Mhatre Marg Juhu, Mumbai-400049 (hereinafter referred to as “Agency”). All disputes/issues/complaints with respect to the Program and its conduct are to be taken up with the Agency.
- The Participant hereby expressly, unambiguously and voluntarily consents to the collection, receipt, usage, dealing, handling, storage, disclosure, processing, transfer and possession of its personal information including sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this Program.
- The Participant agrees that its entry shall not in any manner violate any third party rights, or applicable laws.
Entries and Selection of Winners:
- By participating in this Program, the Participant agrees that the submitted entries are a property of the Brand and the Participant grants the right to edit, adapt, use, not use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and broadcast in any media now known or hereafter discovered (including but not limited to the World Wide Web).
- Where there are images or personal information of other individuals appearing in or associated with an entry, the Participant confirms that the individuals have consented and agreed to providing the images and personal information for the purpose of this Program.
- The judging of entries and selection of winners will be done by the organizers.
- The organisers decision in respect of all matters to do with the selection of winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Program is not transferable and shall not be settled with cash in lieu by the organizers.
Eligibility and Disqualification:
- To be eligible for the Program, the Participant should:
- be a permanent resident of India;
- above the age of 18 years as on 12th October, 2022;
- No entry fee required for participating in this Offer.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Program. Any participation is voluntary and the Program is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- If the Winners cannot be contacted or does not come forward for the Meet & Greet at the specific time communicated for the same, then he/she shall lose the right to meet Karisma Kapoor, and the organizers shall have the right to choose another winner for the Program without prior notice.
- The Brand will not organize and pay for the travel of the Winners to and from the Meet & Greet Session. The Brand will share the itinerary with the Winners. The Brand shall not be liable to reimburse the Winners for any expenses/charges/costs whatsoever.
- The Brand, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the benefits of this Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Program.
- The Brand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that tampers or attempts to violate the Policy.
- This is a limited period offer.
- This Program will be applicable only when the Participant shares an entry during the Program Period.
- Once the itinerary is booked for the Meet & Greet, the Winner cannot cancel it or reschedule it.
- The Brand is only a facilitator in making the arrangements for the Meet & Greet.
- All Participants shall ensure that the mobile number(s), e-mail address and/or other details provided by them to the Brand are true, accurate and in use. Any liability, consequence or claim arising on account of any incorrect or outdated information provided by a Participant, shall solely be borne by the affected Participant. The Brand shall not be liable to verify the accuracy and/or correctness of the information so provided by the Participant.
- The Brand reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time without any prior written notice to the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges and confirms that they are aware of the nature of telecommunications/internet services and that an e-mail transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorized persons. They agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and the Brand shall not be responsible in any manner.
- By participating in this Program, the Participant agrees that the Brand may take photos and/or videos of the Meet & Greet and the Participant grants the right to edit, adapt, use, not use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and broadcast in any media now known or hereafter discovered (including but not limited to the World Wide Web), the Participant’s name, photograph, videos, recordings (images/ illustrations/ narratives) and likeness, without limitation for any advertising promotional purposes or otherwise, without any compensation to the Participant and/or his/her successors and assigns. Participation in this Program would constitute Participant’s irrevocable assignment and transfer to the Brand of the foregoing rights.
- No Participant shall be entitled to use the Brand’s logo, brand name, word mark or trademarks to promote any products and/or for any reason whatsoever on Facebook/ Twitter platform and/or any other platform, without the prior written permission from the Brand.
- The Brand absolves itself from any and all claims and/or liabilities (if any) arising out of any act/ conduct on the Participant’s part.
- The Brand accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Participant by participating in this Program, including as a result of any Participant winning or not winning under this Program.
- By participating in this Program, the Participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Brand, their affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all liability, loss, harm, injury, damage, cost and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from participation in the Program.
- In the event, the Offer is termed as void due to introduction of new legislation or prohibition imposed by an amendment to the existing legislation or by judicial orders, the Brand shall not be liable to award the prearrange the Meet & Greet or any pay any monetary compensation in lieu thereof to the Participants.
- Any attempt by the Participants or other individuals to deliberately damage any website or page or undermine the legitimate operation of this Program, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, shall be deemed as violation of applicable civil and criminal laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Brand reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, as may be permitted by law.
- Further, such Program does not give any additional guarantee or warranty whatsoever.
- The Brand reserve the right to determine the Winners and such determination shall be as per the terms of this Policy. The Brand’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Program shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Program may be withdrawn at the discretion of the Brand.
- The Brand shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Program.
- The Participant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep the Brand harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by the Brand as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by the Participant; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on the Participant’s part (iv) entries submitted under this Program.
- This Program is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, directed, or affiliated in any way by WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. However, by using and interacting through WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platform the Participants will be bound by the terms, conditions and policies of WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, including privacy and data gathering practices.
- This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India and any disputes (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
- Brand shall at all times have the right, without notice, to cancel, suspend, withdraw the Program, without incurring any liability in this regard whatsoever.
- The Winner additionally agrees to be bound by rules and applicable conditions during the Event.