- 100g McCain Wedges
- 75g Cauliflower Florets
- 1.5 tbsp Refined Oil
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Green Chillis
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Onion Tomato Bhuna Masala
- ¼ tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt to taste
- ⅛ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala
- 1.5 tbsp Green Coriander
- 1 tsp Ginger Julienne
- Fry McCain Super Wedges for 3 minutes at 175° C, keep aside
- Deep fry cauliflower florets on medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Drain on paper towel and keep.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Slit green chili into two, length wise, add to the pan.
- Add ginger paste, sauté for 30 seconds
- Add red chilli, turmeric powder, salt and onion tomato masala
- Add cauliflower and wedges, stir gently to coat gobi and aloo with the masala
- Sprinkle garam masala and green coriander, mix well
- Remove on a serving dish and garnish with ginger juliennes
- Delicious McCain Wedges Aloo Gobi is ready.
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Try these Dips with your favorite McCain Products
Try these Delicious Recipes using McCain Products