- 75g 9mm McCain French Fries
- ¼ cup Green Peas
- ⅓ cup Red Pimento
- ¼ cup Canned Pineapple
- ¼ cup processed cheese
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno
- 1 tbsp Gherkins
- ¼ cup Roasted peanuts
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Tarter Sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour + Rice Flour (7:3)
- 1 tbsp water
- Take peas & blanch. Keep aside to cool off.
- Take diced pimentos & blanch. Keep aside to cool off.
- Dice ¼ cup canned pineapple & ¼ cup processed cheese, keep.
- Chop jalapenos and gherkins.
- Mix them all in a glass bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, roasted peanuts & tartar sauce. Mix well.
- Take a mixture of corn flour & water, add McCain French Fries in the mixture and coat evenly.
- Deep fry the coated McCain French Fries for 3 minutes.
- Now dice them & add to the salad.
- Mix well & Fries Salad is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 25 Mins
Try these Dips with your favorite McCain Products
Try these Delicious Recipes using McCain Products